martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Fun Day in The Park!

Hello Everybody!Hola a todos!!!!It's been a while since my last post but as some of you know, I am in England right now and it took me a little while to settle down...
This was my first photoshoot in England and it was a bit different to what I am used to, as it was lifestyle (so nothing about lingerie and extravagant fashion)!It was about real people, real situations and normal clothes (what you would wear if you went to the park to have a fun day during a cold and rainy day)...
As there were 4 models and it was a test, we had agreed with the photograph that I would bring pieces and we will just mix it with the models clothes...
The day took place in Richmond Park and although it was cold and rainy, we had a fun day. The team was lovely and very professional!It was really nice to work with everyone...
Here are the results, hope you like them!












Photographer : Charlie Clift(http://www.charliecliftphotography.com/)
MUA : Christelle Pellecuer
Models : Aaron James Moloney - Danny Grey - Alina Fedynyshynets - Anoo Kapil
Styling :by me Kinsie!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario