martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

The Spanish actor Gorka Otxoa goes Cosmopolitan...

My first styling for a man and lucky me as it was with the Spanish actor Gorka Otxoa and it was for the magazine "We&You"! I had little time to prepare it (only 1 day) so I did the best I could to do it ok!
The theme of the session was very interesting as it was "Cosmopolitan". It was about representing the New York, Paris, London and Milan style...Alyhough I do not think that you can speak about styling stereotypes anymore nowadays, it is quite fun to prepare such a styling session...
Here are the results..I hope you like them...

















Model : Spanish actor Gorka Otxoa
Photograph : Sergio Frias
MUA : Virginia Lopez
Space design : Jorge Alcalde
Styling : By Me Kinsie!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario