jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Managing a showroom sometimes helps...

Thanks to my job in Lingerie Showroom, I am very aware of what is new in the lingerie market and I know about those lingerie brands a few people know about (this is the positive point of always attending lingerie fairs). I have to admit that I am always happy when someone asks me styling help for a lingerie photo shoot and this time my dear friend Nacho Casado called me to let me know that he had a photo shooting with one of the sexiest models ever Eva Ontanayo and that the keyword was elegant...So when Eva came to the showroom, it was not difficult to choose what she would wear and I chose to go for a triangle bra and shorty of the French brand Les Jupons de Tess and a harness of the British brand Nichole de Carle..

Here are the results!









 
Model : Eva 
Photograph : Nacho Casado
Styling : By Me Kinsie!


1 comentario:

  1. I love your new house Kinsie!!!

    When have you bought??? XD

    Great job

    Kisses

    I'm Chema

    ResponderEliminar